Thursday, September 8, 2011

 I picked this pix cause the color is extraordinary. I'm sure this pix jumped out to you as it did for me. Its hard for me to tell what is truly happening in this pix, but thas the exciteing part. I would like to be in that some day :)

6 comments:

  1. I like all of the colors and how they are blended together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose this same photo. When I saw it I thought it was fantastic! The colors are brilliant and beautiful! I have heard of this tradition before and I agree it would be great to be a part of it some day. It is great to see all the different action and commotion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colors are abstract and brilliant and really compliment the fun that these people had

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the colors all combined like that it looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you click on the photograph and view it full size, the detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete