Thursday, October 13, 2011
faces
I'm on break rite now so I guess I can talk for a few...hello my name is "double threat". my soul purpose is to watch anything and everything in my sight. I see lot of stuff go down that id like to spread to the creatures walking. but I cant. Its boring when the creatures leave. The only communication I have is with the vending machine to my left. I feel bad for him cause he gets stuffed full of hard meat day in and day out. What a shame. But hes funny, passes the nights from time to time. I'm the oldest out of my family, and one of the most important. My family is set up through out the building, inspecting the halls for any danger. I don't have any talents that stand out. But I have a hidden talent that I haven't told anybody since I was created. There's a kid called Steven Brandt that can communicate with me. hes one of the creatures that walks through my domain. Steven is a really funny creature, strange most of the time though... but its a pleasure to communicate with some one that isn't absolutely like me. well i have to get back to work. theirs some creatures conflicting pain on one another..deucez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this was a good story. its a good thing you fixed all the spelling errors.
ReplyDeletei really liked your story it was very interesting and creative
ReplyDeleteI enjoy this face and the story is really interesting.
ReplyDeleteFunny story. Nice pic. I like how you incorporated the vending machine.
ReplyDeleteWow steven you would! NIce story. put a smile to my face. ANd nolan you would like this
ReplyDelete